Wednesday, 7 September 2016

Rembang

http://harianrembang.blogspot.co.id/2015/02/hasil-musrenbang-kecamatan-kabupaten.html



Rembang is a small town in Central Jawa. Rembang has many special things, the famous fruit in Rembang is fruit Kawis, and people in Rembang sell sirup kawis. Many tourism buy fruit kawis and sirup kawista as souvenirs of Rembang. There are also many beaches in Rembang, there are Dampoawang beach, Karangjahe beach, Caruban beach, Hutan Mangrove. Rembang also well known with Batik, but batik made in Lasem, village of Rembang district. Although Rembang is a small town but a lot of things that made ​​me comfortable stay in Rembang. Rembang is my favorite place to stay, even I school in Salatiga, I always miss my hometown.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Vee, I read all of your paragraph. Your paragraph is good. However, you can give more explanations about Rembang well known with Batik. You can tell me more about it. Also, can i know more about the beaches in there. Maybe, there is what or something that can make me interest with your hometown.
    I think it's my comments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ve:
    Please revise your topic sentence so that it can be in line with your supporting sentences.

    Many of your sentences are too long. Try to write shorter ones.

    I wish you all the best!

    ReplyDelete