My name is Veronica Kumala Dewi, you can call me Ve, I was born on August 1st, 1997, in Semarang. I live in Rembang. I'm the first child of three children. I love dancing and singing. I already study in Satya Wacana Christian University, I choose Faculty of Languages and Arts / English Education. I like learning English, when I was in junior high school I started to like learning English, and I want to be a translator or tour guide. In Salatiga, I meet new friends from other culture, but I really like to have friends like them.
On my previous semester, I felt so many challenges in learning English. In every courses have their own challenges, so I have to face every challenges that I got. I felt difficult on some courses, but in every difficulties, I learned that I have to study hard to get good grades. I learned from my experiences in my previous semester, I have to improve my English skills, like speaking skill, listening, reading.
I have some expectations, my expectations are I have to get good grades in every courses that I take, and I want to improve my English skills, in every courses. Especially my grammar should be better day by day, and I have to know more vocabulary and I have to remember it. Sometimes, I forgot some formula of grammar and I forgot some vocabulary. But I believe that my expectations will be done.
Hi Ve, I really like to read your greetings. But I want
ReplyDeleteyou to know about this.
1. You can tell me more about your challeges when you
learn about English. It will help the readers to feel your
challege. Maybe you really feel difficult doing what or
something.
2. "Especially my grammar should be better day by day, and
I have to know more vocabulary and I have to remember it."
my suggestions are you can watch movies in English
subtitle, read dictionary,and listening the western music.
If you forgot your formula of grammar, you can doing the
exercise from internet and also you can ask your friends.
Okay, that's all my comments for your greetings.
Thank you Anne for your suggestions and advices. I will do your suggestions. Thank for making me know what must I do from now. I will try it Anne :)
DeleteVe, you need to see the meaning of "every" please check whether it is followed by a singular/ plural noun.
ReplyDeleteThen,
please avoid writing a "too long" sentence:
* I felt difficult on some courses, but in every difficulties, I learned that I have to study hard to get good grades.
You can re-write it into two/three different sentences.
Wish you all the best!
Okay Sir I will check it.
DeleteTahnk for your advices Sir, I will correct my mistakes.
Thank your Sir.