Sunday, 6 September 2015

A poem for my Dad

I feel the real love
That love comes from you
Yes
You are my Dad, my hero
and you are my everything
I love you Dad
I miss you
You are so handsome
and perfect in my life
No one can replace your place in my hearts
Your sacrifice so sincere to me
Although I bring you stars and the moon for you
I can't reply all your kindness
I love you..
I love you with all my hearts

25 comments:

  1. Hope you always love your Dad :-)
    don't forget to call him everyday
    Thanks Ve

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i will always love my dad sir..
      thank you..
      God bless you..

      Delete
  2. It's great poem Ve :-D
    I feel the deep love from yours to your Father
    I wish you make a another great poem like this poem
    Thank you Ve ( JJ )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Veroo , I hope you will see with your father soon , I can feel how your heart miss him , I can feel that you are so loving him , thats a nice poem ! Keep loving your father :) :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i already meet him yesterday..
      thank you Anin..
      God bless you

      Delete
  4. Hope you always love your Dad and never forget to say love with him!
    And don't forget to pray for him
    :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i will Anne
      of course i always pray for my dad and my family
      thank you Anne..
      God bless you

      Delete
  5. I can feel what you feel, because I also feel the same way. I miss my father every time:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hope you will meet him soon Regin..
      always call him everyday:)
      thank you Regin..
      God bless you

      Delete
  6. Oh after reading your poem I feel missing my father, but he is in heaven now. Nice poem sist

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i'm so sorry Yola..
      hope the best for your father in heaven :)
      still love him..
      thank you Yola..
      God bless you

      Delete
  7. after i read this poem im feel yeah~ vee .. :')
    thanks for yeah~ my heart .. wkwkwk
    i mean by this poem im became understand what do you feel now, and i can see how deeply loves to your father.
    ..
    By the way my father was bald. '-'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. call your dad Poppy
      or you have to come home to meet him..

      Delete
    2. sure vee .. im always do it every night.
      hehehe

      Delete
  8. i am missing with my father now, always loving your father vee :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes i will..
      hope you will meet your father very soon..
      thank you Natalia..
      God bless you

      Delete
  9. Replies
    1. it's a nice comment Galuh..
      haha
      thank you Galuh..
      God bless you

      Delete
  10. aww what a poem, i miss my dad right now

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you have to come home (again)

      by the way
      thank you Gwen..
      God bless you

      Delete
  11. You're a nice daughter, always share your affection to him

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hope you learn something from the discussion with your friends; better if you can write longer comments to your friends :-)
    Thanks Ve :-)

    ReplyDelete